When I decided to start building my gold site back in November 2013, I hadn’t heard of Regal Assets nor ever had any interest in promoting a gold type offer. But after a couple of months of researching the company and now learning about Gold IRAs, 401ks, and other cool investment option stuff – I’m actually loving it.
Not only is the information I’m learning valuable to others, it’s also valuable to me from a financial education standpoint. So after getting some awesome advice from two of the top earners over at Regal Assets, my confidence is higher than ever and I hope to transfer that confidence over to you.
Joining Regal Assets Affiliate Program is easy and free to join. They do however manually approve your request but it’s pretty easy to get approved. Do the following and your approval is pretty much guaranteed:
- Setup a website that’s SEO friendly.
- Grab a great looking website theme for legitimacy.
- A bit of unique content on your site.
As long as you have those 3 criteria met, you should be approved for a Regal Assets Affiliate account in no time!
2014 Regal Assets Affiliate Update
There’s still a lot of work to be done in regards to the gold site but the adventure has just begun. Here are a few key points you should take away from my experience thus far:
- Stay consistent. I write a super simple daily checklist to hold myself accountable. Whatever I don’t finish just get’s passed to the next day. Badabingbadaboom.
- Outsource your work. If for whatever reason you don’t want to write your own articles or just want to leverage your time, outsourcing your content creation is your best bet. This is something I’ll definitely be investing in very soon.
- Reach out to industry leaders and get their advice. It’s invaluable to your success and you’ll thank yourself later for having a personal breakthrough.
What’s Next for Chris?
As one of the many Regal Assets Affiliates all around the world, the next step for me is to just keep doing what I’m doing. As mentioned and shown in the video, Google organic traffic is already starting to flow in, so for now I’m going to keep the same strategy. ‘If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!’
The next step however, once I get paid out on some affiliate commissions from another offer I’m promoting, is to run some Google Adwords campaigns and drive direct traffic to my gold site. At the end of the day the site is there to provide valuable information and is then optimized to convert traffic into leads and then sales.
So if you want to sign up as a Regal Assets Affiliate and literally copy my step-by-step journey to see (and use) what’s working for me, go ahead and sign up here.
Checked my Regal Gold Affiliate back office and saw that I generated my first quality lead. The investor has decided to go ahead and invest upwards of $43,670! (click image to enlarge)
At a 3% commissions rate, when the deal is closed, I’ll have earned a nice little $1,300 commission. Pretty excited for what’s to come with the Regal Affiliate Program!
What’s funny is that I hadn’t checked the back office for a while. My mentor Pyong actually messaged me on skype and told me that I had generated the qualified lead. What a way to find out right?
Hopefully my journey will inspire you to become a Regal Assets Affiliate. You can sign up here! (it’s Free). Until the February Progress Report, keep hustling!